- When: Salah starts at 8AM. Takbir will start 15 minutes prior to the salah time.
- Where: at the Masjid (7701 Lone Tree Way, Brentwood, CA 94513)
- Parking: Please observe the directions of volunteers that will be available to help direct traffic. Please follow their instructions to help ensure everyone has a pleasant experience. Please remember to arrive early to the salah and try to carpool.
- Zakat-ul-Fitr: is $10/person in the family and has to be paid before the Eid prayer. Please use the designated box that is clearly marked for Zakat-ul-Fitr.
- Prayer Arrangements: Outdoor prayer pads will be setup and provided, but bring prayer rugs if you have them as space will fill up quickly.
- Breakfast: As always, volunteers will serve breakfast after the Khutba.
We wish everyone a blessed Eid Mubarak!